People usually use standard bath salts to make bathwater softer and aromatic. That may be a purpose of CBD bath salts, but it is not the only one. These are bath salts that contain cannabidiol, one of hemp’s two most active phytocannabinoids. How can you make sure of getting the best CBD bath salts? More importantly, in what ways to use those? Read on to know those and more about the CBD bath products.
What You Should Look For In The CBD Items
When searching for any CBD item, consider doing business with companies that communicate its features transparently. A reputable brand can offer easy access to many things about their CBD item, including its manufacturing method.
Remember, the Food and Drug Administration does not regulate cannabidiol items as it does with standard drugs and supplements. Seek the CBD bubble bath product from a company that offers detailed, updated certificate of analysis from a third-party laboratory having an ISO-17025 accreditation. You should consider many things when looking at the COA, including the following.
- The Expiry Date. Check whether or not the document is expired. It has to at least be from within 2020 or the year before when you review it.
- CBD Potency. Confirm whether the advertised CBD potency is in accordance with what the COA contains. Some variation may be there, but be wary of the product that is between 10 and 20% off the mark.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol Level. In the event you are looking at a full spectrum CBD item, then it should contain THC. If you see the letters ‘ND’ on the product packaging or somewhere else, that item may be of the broad-spectrum or isolate type. Even if it is a full-spectrum-type CBD item, the THC level should only be 0.3% or less.
- There may be heavy metals, pesticides and other such components in the cannabidiol item. If that brand makes the product with solvent-based hemp compound extraction, then you may have to check whether the item has any solvent residue.
How To Utilize The Product
Start using it with the least CBD per serving. Even if there is no desired effect, you have the option to increase that dose until those effects occur.
Follow the product’s labeled instructions when using it. Here is how you may usually go about using it.
- Fill the bathtub with mildly hot water.
- Add the bath salts to it. The quantity may vary by the item’s potency.
- Enter the bathtub and enjoy the experience. You may soak in it until feeling relaxed and comfortable.